2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Do You Love Me?

So, we are now on card #6.  I am actually getting tired. Imagine that.  Hopefully I will make it through the other 5 before I crash.

We are in a Valentine's theme so this one follows right along.  It's a darling image.



See, I told you he was cute.  I used my colored pencils and OMS to color this little guy.  He's looking kinda worried that you won't check the yes box, isn't he?  This image is from QKR Stampede.  I used Gina K heavy base weight White for the card base.  The black card stock that you can see on the left side, just peeking out is from Recollections.  The DP is from last Valentine's Day and is designed by Studio G.  I stocked up afterwards when all the Valentine's products went on sale at Walmart.  I used my Fiskar's border punch and made a lacy square because I don't have that set of Nestabilities yet.  Key word being "yet".  I punched the white strip too.  The three little hearts in the upper right hand corner I cut out of the patterned paper.  Because the image is do detailed and involved, I didn't think it needed alot of extras.

Thanks for hanging in there with me as I update my blog.  I truly appreciate all the sweet comments y'all leave.  I read each and every one.  I love the feedback that I get from them.

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  God bless.

Challenges:
QKR Stampede--#24  Love is in the Air
Tuesday Alchemy--#49 Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely love this darling card and what a great use of the QKR image too. Love the design with the punched edges and hearts too. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Stunning Creation!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at QKR Stampede Challenge this week!! We really can't wait to see what you will create next time!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.