2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Country Hearts

Hi there.  Well, we made it back from Virginia with no problems.  We had a wonderful rental car.  I didn't want to give back that 2012 Chevy Impala with the heated seats.  It was so comfortable and great on gas.  My dad is doing good.  He's home.  He actually didn't have a stroke.  They found out that he has something in his neck pressing on the nerves of his arms.  He is going to have to have almost the same surgery that I did.  I offered to give him my neck brace, but he didn't find that very funny.  HE HE...I did.  He still has to have prostate surgery after this neck surgery.  He looks pretty bad.  I think he's lost like 100 pounds during all these complications.  Please keep him in your prayers.  I truly appreciate it.

Now, on to my card.  This sweet Valentine's card uses a Floppy Latte digi.  I printed out two copies of the stamp on GP card stock and colored one in with BIC Markers.  I cut out the hearts and applied them to the second image.  I used a red BIC to color in all the little hearts in the frame.  I matted the image on red card stock from Recollections. The DP is from The Paper Studio.  I matted the whole thing on a Basic Black (SU) card base.  I added two brads from Recollections and a piece of ribbon from Offray to finish off the card.


Thanks for stopping in today y'all.  I truly enjoy reading all the comments that y'all leave.  Thanks so much.  God bless.

Challenges:
IDIC--#146  Paper Piecing
Seems a Little Sketchy--#36

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you forjoining us at Robyn's Fetish this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.