2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 18, 2013

Love You

Welcome back friends.  I have another card to show y'all this morning.  The challenge for this card is Love and it's the first time I have joined in on this challenge.


The image is from Just Some Lines.  There actually is a tea pot service in the bottom right hand corner of the image, but I just wanted to show the love between a girl and her doll so I added this fabric flower from my stash in the corner.  The brad center is from The Paper Studio.  Hobby Lobby had all The Paper Studio products on sale for 40% off this weekend, so I stocked up.

I used my colored pencils on this image, which I printed on Neenah card stock.  I started out with a 5.5"x5.5" card base in Dark Blue from Recollections.  I matted the image on the same Dark Blue. I cut a square piece of Yellow card stock from Recollections then cut it in half diagonally.  I did the same thing with  the DP from Heidi Grace's One Fine Day.  I adhered them to the card base using one of each.  I used two strips of the Dark Blue card stock and added two strips of the striped DP from Heidi Grace and placed them behind the image.  I added a sentiment from Gina K to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping back in today.  I have two more cards for y'all this morning, so stay tuned.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Just Some Lines-- Love

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely precious, thank you so much for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card...so cute
    thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    jsl dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so sweet.Love the colours and the flower is doing a beautiful cover up job :) Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the color combination you used! Thanks so much for playing along with the Just Some Lines DT!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    JSL-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.