2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 18, 2013

Love You

Welcome back friends.  I have another card to show y'all this morning.  The challenge for this card is Love and it's the first time I have joined in on this challenge.


The image is from Just Some Lines.  There actually is a tea pot service in the bottom right hand corner of the image, but I just wanted to show the love between a girl and her doll so I added this fabric flower from my stash in the corner.  The brad center is from The Paper Studio.  Hobby Lobby had all The Paper Studio products on sale for 40% off this weekend, so I stocked up.

I used my colored pencils on this image, which I printed on Neenah card stock.  I started out with a 5.5"x5.5" card base in Dark Blue from Recollections.  I matted the image on the same Dark Blue. I cut a square piece of Yellow card stock from Recollections then cut it in half diagonally.  I did the same thing with  the DP from Heidi Grace's One Fine Day.  I adhered them to the card base using one of each.  I used two strips of the Dark Blue card stock and added two strips of the striped DP from Heidi Grace and placed them behind the image.  I added a sentiment from Gina K to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping back in today.  I have two more cards for y'all this morning, so stay tuned.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Just Some Lines-- Love

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely precious, thank you so much for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card...so cute
    thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    jsl dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so sweet.Love the colours and the flower is doing a beautiful cover up job :) Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the color combination you used! Thanks so much for playing along with the Just Some Lines DT!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    JSL-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable image............. love your card design with Great sentiment.............Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines............Hope to see you again next time!!!!

    SOMA
    Just Some Lines DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.