2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Mercies

Good Morning friends.  I hope y'all are enjoying your Saturday.  It's 4:15 am in the morning here, so I'm sure most of you aren't up yet.  I haven't gone to bed yet.  The Sandman past right by my house again.

Today's card uses a digi from A Day for Daisies.

Isn't this just a sweet little image.  I am loving my new Neenah card stock.  I used my BIC markers on this image too.  Love, love, love it..  The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.  They have some wonderful Christian sentiments on their site..HERE.  They also have lots of Freebies for you to try.

The card base is a nice chocolate brown from HOTP.  The DP is from DCWV.  I added some blue gems to finish it off.

Thanks so much for taking a look.  God bless y'all.

Challenges: 
A Day For Daisies--#63  Pink Polka Dots

1 comment:

  1. I love this card too! I may have to case it one day. I like birds on branches like this. Yours is very nice! And the Bible verse speaks volumes .. it is so good to know that His mercies are new every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.