2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love is in the Air

Welcome y'all.  For this card, I changed up the usual color scheme a little bit. Most Valentine's or love cards use shades of red, pink, white or black.  Today, I chose to use blues and pinks.



This is another gorgeous Anne Fenton image.  Of course, as usual, it's colored with colored pencils and OMS.  I trimmed it down and matted it on a medium shade of blue.  The card base is Recollections and the DP is DCWV.  I found this cool flower in my stash.  I added a bit of Offray blue striped ribbon for contrast.  Tilting the image gives your eyes  a little bit of a change.  I have a miniature heart punch that I used to kinda frame the image.  I actually made a mistake when I was laying out the image and sentiment on my processing program.  I didn't catch it until after it was printed.  I liked the way it turned out with the  umbrella melding into the sentiment.  It definitely gives it interest.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me.  If my mind shows up asking for me, please send them towards my blog to find me.  God bless y'all.

Challenges;
My Time to Craft--#207 Love is in the air.
Tuesday Alchemy--#49 Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.