2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heart in Hands

Welcome back.  I have to say, I have never made so many Valentine's Day Cards.  I have a whole stash now.   I need to try and sell some of these.

This card uses a beautiful stamp that was created for the Tea Potters last year.  It was made for a specific tea party, but I love the image and think it made the perfect Valentine's card.  I colored in the image with colored pencils and OMS.  I added some glitter gel pen in red to the fingernails.  I cut out the image and matted on a piece of heart DP from American Crafts.

I used red card stock for the card base and added a Chocolate Chip panel from SU.   I inked around the edges of the hands and the sentiment with DI Vintage Photo.  I printed out the sentiment from my word processing program and I just realized, after taking the picture that the sentiment is crooked.  Guess I will fix that.  The heart shaped gems are from AC Moore and I bought those years ago and found them in my stash.  The little ones under the sentiment are from Queen and Co.  I know you can't see them well, but there is one pink, one red and one clear.

Thanks again for stopping in.  Have a wonderful night.  God bless.

Challenges:
Red Carpet Studio--#23
Cutie Pie Challenge--Valentine's Cards
TTCRD--Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You have been a busy lady! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty and thanks for sharing with The Cutie Pies this time.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing. I really like the heart in the hands. Awesome job! Thank you for playing along at Red Carpet Studios!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.