2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 18, 2013

Pig Me Up

Hi there.  I have one more card for y'all.  I left this one on my desk, so I forgot to post it earlier.  This cute little card uses a Doodle Pantry image which I colored with my colored pencils after printing it on Neenah Super Smooth White card stock.


I used this cute little piggy on another card, but I'm in love with him.  I decided to make this one black with a little white patch on his eye.   

I began this card with a Basic Black (SU) card base.  I actually made a standard size A2 card this time.  The background DP is DCWV All Girl pack.  I matted the image on a Pink panel from Recollections after rounding the two right side corners.  I also rounded the pink corners.  I added a piece of pink and black polka dot ribbon from The Ribbon Boutique.  It's one of the spools of ribbon that I bought at Hobby Lobby on Saturday for $1.84.  I added three pink gems from Queen and Co. to finish it off.

Thanks for looking at my newest creation.  I hope y'all love this little oinker as much as I do.  God bless.

Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody--#14 Anything Goes
Dream Valley#51 Ribbon and Bling
Crafty Bloggers--#8 Anything Goes
Milk Coffee Challenge--Make it Cute!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Too cute. What a great card to receive. It would definitely put a smile on my face.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image, I love it! Loving the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this black piggy is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.