2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 25, 2013

Birthday Tag

Welcome to project #2.  This one isn't a card, but a tag.  It's a little bit different, but I had a ball making it.  I used 6 different Distressed Inks to make the tag.


I used my BIC markers to fill in this image.  What a great stack of birthday presents.  To begin with, I used a tag from Staples.  I broke out my non stick craft mat and laid down the DI on it.  I spritzed it a mix of water and Perfect Pearls from Ranger.  It gave the tag a great shimmer even though it didn't show up on the picture.  I tapped the tag into the ink mixture and used my heat tool to dry the card.  I trimmed the image down to 2 inches and matted it on Turquoise card stock from Recollections.  I trimmed a piece of DCWV DP and matted that on Orange card stock from Recollections.  I added the orange panel wonky and put the image on top at a different angle.  All of the fibers are from my stash and adding a few gems from Queen and CO. finished off the tag.

I hope you like this project.  Thanks for stopping by.  God bless.

Challenges:
Just Some Lines--Create a Tag

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! That fiber is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tag,i love using my bic markers and this is amazing thanks for sharing at Just Some Lines

    Tina
    jsl dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great job on the coloring. Thanks for joining in at Just Some Lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely.So colourful and it looks like you've had fun playing with your inks.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.