2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, February 15, 2013

Hearts Galore

Howdy y'all.  Card #8 is a cutie.  She is another one of Heather Valentin's images.  I think she's such a cutie pie and her little friend is adorable too.



Ain't that just the cutest little bunny you ever did see?  I think he is.  Or is it she is?  Who knows.  I used my colored pencils for this image.  I used an older sketch from a challenge I did a while ago to make this one.  I started with a Blue card base from Recollections in a 5" x 5" size.  I added a panel of Red from Recollections and a panel of Brown from Recollections.  I printed off the image on GP card stock.  I rounded the corners of the image and the side DP pieces which are from DCWV.   The little hearts in the corner are a digi from Anne Fenton.  I did add some glitter gel pen to highlight the hearts. 

I hope you enjoyed my creations.  Thanks for stopping by.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
The Outlawz Color Challenge-- Cloudless Blue, Red Hot, Java Brown
2 Sisters--Hearts
Can You Digi It--Love is in the Air

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! How cute! I love this little girl - and you colored her just perfectly (like always)... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so sweet. The bunny is adorable sat on her head.

    Thank you for playing with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.