2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 25, 2013

An Anniversary Waltz

I have an anniversary card y'all this morning.  The image is a Doodle Pantry image that I colored with my American Craft's Chromatix markers.  I also used my BIC markers for some of the elements.  


I started this card with a card base made from SU Basic Black.  I used a piece of fancy paper from DCWV that I have been hoarding. My daughter keeps threatening to call the show Hoarders if I don't start using up my stash.  I keep telling her I'm not a hoarder that I'm a collector, but she doesn't buy it.  I also die cut a piece of silver glitter card stock to mat the image on.  I inked the edges of the image with DI Vintage Photo and used some ribbon from Offray.  To finish up the card, I added some black pearls from Queen and CO.

Thanks for looking at my project.  I truly appreciate it.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Pink Gem Challenge--Add a Bow
2 Sisters Challenge Blog--Romance
Red Carpet Studio--#25 The Wedding Singer
Retro Sketches--#52 Use a "Retro Sketch"  I chose sketch #43 to make my card.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love that gramophone image. Thanks for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card and a great image. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.