2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Vintage Shoe

Hello friends.  I have another card for you today.  This one uses a cute shoe from Beccy Muir. 


I made a circle card out of this one.  I began with a piece of Gina K Heavy Base Weight White card stock and used my circle cutter to make the base.  I don't have a Nestabilities that size, so I made it myself.  I then die cut a scalloped circle out of Dark Blue from Recollections and a plain circle out of white from Gina K.  I ran the white circle through my D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder and used DI Vintage Photo to highlight the raised design and to ink the edges.  I used my scissors to cut out the pump after coloring it in with BIC Markers and a white gel pen.  I used my Sizzix Leafy Branch die to make the branches out of green card stock from Recollections.  The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.  I rounded the corners and inked the edges of the sentiment with DI Vintage Photo.

I thought I would make something a little bit different so I hope you enjoyed looking at my latest creation.  Thanks so much for the taking the time to do so.  God bless.

Challenges:
Beccy's Place--Birthday Bash #3

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Emily, well done. You did such a wonderful job colouring the shoe and I especially love the addition of the white "stitching", it looks awesome! I think you were clever using the sentiment over the edge of the circle too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.