2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You're Tweet!

Hello friends.  I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far.  It's hump day..half way to the weekend. Kierstynne has her first twirling parade this Saturday. She is so excited.  Last year she only got to carry the flag, this year she gets to twirl.  I'm so proud of her.

The card I have to show y'all today uses a cute little image from Digi Darla.  I colored it with BIC markers.


I used the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch to make this card.  I pulled out a new paper pack for this one. It's by Pink Paislee and is called London Market.  I love this one.  I am going to have to buy a couple more to hoard.  I used SU Very Vanilla for the base and mats.  I inked the image with DI Vintage Photo.  I stamped the sentiment from Studio G directly onto the lace strip with Versa Fine Onyx ink.  Adding three large pearls from Queen and Co finished off this card.

Thanks for stopping in to see me.  I hope you enjoy your day.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Love to Create--#63  Punches or Dies
Creative Craft Challenges2--#9  All About Animals
TTCRD--Anything Goes
Outlawz Monday's Greeting--Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, lovely and cute. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for playing this week at L.T,C, Sandra dt http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.