2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Without my Coffee

Hello my friends.  Welcome back.  Even though I haven't been posting, I have been creating.  I have a card for y'all this time that uses a Digi Darla image.


I used my BIC markers to color in this image.  I added some glitter to the cell phone and her coffee mug.  The image was cut using my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities.  The banners were hand cut.  The black and white polka dot at the top is Washi Tape.  I printed out the sentiment from my Word Processing program.  The card base is Black from Recollections and the DP is DCWV All Girl stack.  I pulled some pink card stock from my stash to make the two pink banners.  All the papers and card stock were in my stash bin.  I added some pink gems to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate it.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Crafts4Eternity--#123  Tic-Tac-Toe (Pink, Bling, 3 of something--my three of something is the banners)
Shopping Our Stash--#101 Scrap Attack

4 comments:

  1. Too much fun, and a sentiment I can truly relate to! Great card, Em! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, great card. Love it! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with papers from your stash. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.