2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, May 20, 2013

DoodlePantry Monthly Challenge

Good Afternoon Friends.  I hope everyone's week got off to a great start.  School is less than a month from ending and I cannot wait.  I am so done with this school year.  I'm praying next year will be much better.

The card I have for y'all this post uses one of the cutest little birds I have ever seen.  It is a Doodle Pantry pre-colored digi and background.


Isn't he just a cutie?  I love the cornstalks too.  I printed out the image and an extra farmer bird on GP card stock.  I cut around the second bird and used pop dots to add him to the back ground.  The background paper is from the same set.  I matted everything on a Delightful Daffodil card stock from SU.  The sentiment is from the set and matted on the same yellow card stock.  

Thanks for stopping by to visit today.  I will be back either tonight or tomorrow with some more eye candy for y'all.  God bless.

Challenge:
Doodle Pantry--Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! This is SO stinkin' cute! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - who wouldn't love this cute little guy and you did a great job with designing with him. Thanks for joining us at DPDC 34.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Darling Darling....corn is a growing where I am but not yet ready. I taught in the high school for 33 years and still sub....I know what you are talking about!!!! PS Thank you for joining us this month in our Doodle Pantry Challenge. Hope you enjoy the Fruitful Star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeek! This is SO cute!! I love how you popped him up. Thanks fro joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 34!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, your card is simple adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.