2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beccy's Place Rose Bouquet Set



Hello friends.  I hope y'all are having a great day.  I have another card for y'all today that showcases the new set from Beccy Muir called Rose Bouquet.  


I used the single rose and two of the sentiments together to make this card.  I colored the rose blue because that is my MIL's favorite color.  I pulled a scrap of K and Co DP out of my stash and used that for the background.  I tied a piece of colored seam binding around the top of the card after running it through my Fiskars Border punch.  Adding a couple of dark blue pearls from Queen and Co finished off this card.  

Here is a peek at the entire digi set:

You get the colored images and black and white when you purchase the set.  You can grab this beautiful set here.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate it.  Have a wonderful day.  God bless y'all.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card you made Emily.
    Special color for teh rose, I like it.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Emily, clever how the rose is colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT card. Love that single rose in blue colour.
    Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.