2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Word Art Wednesday; IDIC; and Created with Love

Happy Wednesday.  If you are like me, you are awaiting the weekend.  I have been sick all week and am so ready to be feeling better.  I did feel well enough today to craft a little, so here ya go...


This little lady was designed by Just Some Lines and is called Gabby's Bike.  I colored her with colored pencils and OMS and then chalked the background.  The sentiment is from Word Art Wednesday.  After coloring the image, I trimmed it down and rounded the corners.  I inked the edges of the image and sentiment with DI Vintage Photo.  Each has a Crumb Cake mat.  The DP is from DCWV and the card base is Old Olive from SU.  I added a bit of Sakura Glitter Gel pen to the butterflies and flower centers.

Thank you for stopping in today.  I pray y'all have a great day.  God bless.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday--Psalm103:2
Robyn's Fetish Challenge--#157 Stripes or Dots
Created with Love--Spring Themed Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Great card...Hope you feel better soon!! No fun being sick..Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Spring Blog Hop Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the green color of the card stock and the cute background paper, too. Great image that is beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 157!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your card. But I love anything green. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Created With Love Challenges Spring Blog Hop.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, especially the image. It's GREAT!!! Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges for our Blog Hop.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.