2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hello my friend card

Hello there my crafty friends.  Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I have been slacking about posting again, but I am trying to get all my health issues under control.  It's going to be a long road, but I am going to make it.  With God in control, I can't help but pull through.

I have a card today that uses an image from Anne Fenton and some more dyed flowers that I used the homemade alcohol inks on.


After printing out the image, I used colored pencils and OMS to add color.  I trimmed down the image and matted it on a panel of Daffodil Delight from SU.  I used three different patterned papers from DCWV All Girl stack.  I used a card base from the Daffodil Delight and used Pink card stock from Recollections for the mats.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and is matted on two layers.  All of the flowers were dyed with the homemade alcohol inks that I made.  I added some brads to the middle of the smaller flowers and added some gems at the bottom to finish it off.

Thanks again for visiting me today.  I hope y'all are enjoying your week.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Simply Create Too--#37  Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays--#154 For a Special Lady
Love to Create--#65 Flowers
Oldie But a Goodie--Inspired by a song--Song: You've Got a Friend by James Taylor.  Oldies: DP

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!
    Lisa Grace (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lady is very special! Love the image you used. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again next week.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to dye your own flowers! I should have though of that instead of buying hundreds of different colours!
    Love your cute card and fab song choice!
    Thanks for playing along with our inspired by a song challenge at Oldie But A goodie and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE image!! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.