2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Psalm 127:3

Hi there..:)  So glad to see ya.  Pull up a chair, grab your coffee and let's see what we have for today.


This beautiful little momma is from The Paper Shelter and is called Light of My Life.  I colored her with colored pencils and OMS.  I chose four different patterns of paper from The Paper Studio Love You collection that I got on sale after Valentine's Day for $1.99.  Don't ya just love a good bargain?  I matted each piece of DP onto a pink panel.  The image and sentiment are matted on Chocolate Chip card stock from SU.  The card base is from Colobok.  I made the flower using a Paper Studio Brad and Pink Box Pleated Ribbon.  It was very easy and I stole the idea from a YouTube video.  Adding three pink pearls from Queen and Co finished it off.

I hope you like this little card.  I appreciate y'all stoppin' in.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday--#78
ABC Challenge--#26 Mother's Day
Simply Create Too--#36  All About Babies
Fab N Funky--#169  Lots of Pink
Perfect Sentiments Challenge--#77 Make it Feminine

10 comments:

  1. Emily,
    What does pretty in pink say to you? The butterflies and that beautiful flower are really sweet. Your card is just adorable.
    We appreciate seeing what you have created and posted with us.
    Blessings
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Takes me back to the day when I was pregnant with Andy. Your card is just lovely and I love that flower! Such a beauty all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, love the colours & those papers are perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card -thanks for entering the Fab n Funky pink challenge - Hazel guest designer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Emily. You have such a sweet style and I love the colors and design on this. Thanks so much for sharing with us in this week's challenge and please stop back by again real soon. I love seeing your darling creations shared with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week :)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen a lot of stamps but this momma image just melts my heart. Thanks for sharing with us at the perfect sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colouring of that sweet image, love the big flower. Thankyou for joining us at ABC Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely image, great colouring and fab scripture to go with it. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Perfect Sentiment this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful card and I love your backing papers. Can't believe they were only $1.99 - that's a true bargain! Your colouring is fantastic and such a lovely image.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Be sure to look out for our new challenge launching tomorrow morning.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.