2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Maniac

Howdy.  Well, I did it.  I turned on the a/c last night.  I slept great.  It was nice and cool in the bedroom.  We still have to put the living room one in, but it's coming this weekend.

I appreciate you guys stopping by today. I have a cute card that will take you back to the 80's.  Flashdance..remember that?  Well, here ya go....


Isn't she cute?  This image and background come from The Paper Shelter.  I used the precoloured set to make this card.  I printed the background then printed another girl the same size and cut her out.  I then used pop dots to add her to the card.  I printed out a sentiment from my computer and added it behind the popped up girl.  I also cut out the boom box and added it with pop dots.  Adding some gems around the edges finished up this card.  Easy Peasy.

Thanks for stopping in today.  God bless.

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday--#269  Dancing Queen

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear...now I'm singing that song! Lol...your card is adorable, Em! Glad you slept well last night! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.