2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Update on my Dad

Hellow dear friends.  Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts.  Sadly, my father passed into the arms of Jesus on Monday about 12:30pm.  I was able to be with him, holding his hand when he took his final breath.  It was a great joy to me to be able to spend his final hours with him.

Now the hard part really starts.  Anyone who doesn't have life insurance, please, I beg you, for your loved ones sake, get it.  My dad didn't have any and now my brother and I are having to come up with all the money. 

I thank God that He made a way for me to get here and I know that He will make a way where there doesn't seem to be a way with the financial responsibility.  Please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers. 

Thank you and God bless y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, Emily, I hate to hear today's news. So many folks just can't swing the expenses of insurance, but what a burden the family has at some point. I'll keep you in my prayers, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em and Welcome to the Outlaws! I didn't know you came over as well! I am happy you did. When did you come over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily -- my prayers and thoughts are with you during this tragic time --- praying always for you and your family. Love Jan (Precious Kitty)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.