2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lady Bug Card

Howdy y'all.  It's been pretty chilly here this week, so I thought I would make a card to try and bring back some beautiful Spring weather.

This cute card uses an image from the internet that I found a while ago.  




I colored this little lady with BIC markers.  I followed this week's sketch from My Favorite Things to make this card using papers from DCWV.  I matted each paper and the image on a Blue card stock from Recollections.  The card base is made from the same Blue card stock.  Adding two square buttons from my stash finished up the card.

To create the inside of the card, I used the same papers and card stock, following the sketch pretty closely.  I don't know why there is such a shadow on the right side of the picture, but there isn't a dark spot on the actual card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate the support.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
My Favorite Things--Sketch
Pink Gems--Things with Wings
My Time to Craft--Show us the Inside

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card - love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bright cheery card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.