2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beautiful Lady

Welcome back friends.  I have another card for y'all today.  This one uses a Digital Stamps 4 Joy image by Jen Lee.  I colored this lady with colored pencils and OMS.


I made this one a shaped easel card using a template. The base is a royal purple from Recollections.  I used two different DPs from DCWV and used both patterns to make the flowers.  I used two EK Success 5 petal flower punches for them.  The leaves are from my stash.  All of the gems are from Queen and Co.  And no, your not seeing wonky, the image is placed askewed for interest. The sentiment is from Shelly's Images and I inked the edges with purple ink.

Thanks so much for taking a peek at what I have been working on.  God bless y'all.

Challenge:
Twisted Tuesday--Free For All

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.