2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Love Card

Welcome friends.  I have one more card for y'all before I call it quits for the night/morning.  I hope y'all like it.


I used a digi stamp that had four different images on one sheet.  I'm not sure who the artist is, but I love the images.   I colored them with BIC markers and trimmed them down to 2" squares and matted them on Red card stock from Recollections.  There are lots of layers on this card.  The DP is DCWV and the Black card stock is Recollections.  I got the sentiment from A Piece of Heart.  I pop dotted the sentiment in the middle of card to give it some separation between the images.  Adding four gems from Queen and Co finished it off.

I thank you so much for stopping by to see what I have created.  It means so much that you take the time out of your schedule to check out my crafting.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
The Cutie Pie Challenge--#43  Lots of Layers

1 comment:

  1. Oh so sweet, great design. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.