2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Card

Howdy folks.  I know it's past Mother's Day, but I didn't get this posted before.  I made this card for my husband to give to his mom for Mother's Day.


I had made a Mother-in-Law card for her and my husband wanted one just from him.  This image is from Imagine That and it's for the progressive freebie challenge for this month.  I colored it with BIC markers after enlarging it to fit the whole card.  I used a black card base and added a black printed DP.  Adding a few gems from Queen and Co finished it off. Tim's mom loved all the cards she got this year, especially this one.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope y'all have a wonderful night.  God bless y'all.

Challenge:
Imagine That--Progressive Challenge #6

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, nice coloring! :) Thanks for playing at Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your card ... a bit confused as why your husband only wanted one from himself though .... You do such pretty work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.