2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, May 23, 2013

Daddy's Girl

Welcome back to my little spot in the cyber world.  I hope y'all are having a good day.  It's not too dang hot here today so I'm happy.  They are talking in the mid 50's for the next few days.  Go figure.  Crazy weather.

The card I have to show today uses a cute little beastie from Dearie Dolls.  Mary Ellen has some adorable images on her blog and the best part..they are all FREE!!  Don't ya just love free?


This little girl is colored with BIC Markers and Glitter Pens.  I tried to make her skin look scaly, but it didn't come out like I envisioned.  She is matted on a panel of Hot Pink from Recollections and a Lime Green from Recollections.  I used a Fiskars Scalloped Border Punch for the Green layer.  The DP's are from Colorbok's Bright Collection.  I added a piece of Offray Yellow Ribbon to finish off the card.

Thanks again for stopping in.  Have a wonderful day.  God bless.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday--#294
Love to Create Challenge--#66 For the Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.