2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Turtle in the Rain

Welcome back friends.  I have another card for y'all this afternoon.  This one  uses an image and sentiment from QKR Stampede.


I love turtles and this one has the cutest expression. I used Spectrum Noir pens to add color to this little guy.  I matted the image and sentiment on a panel of green DP from DCWV.  The card base is A2 size and made from SU Old Olive.  The background DP is also DCWV.  After I had the card together, I added some Glossy Accents to the rain drops.  This was a very easy card to make.

I hope y'all are enjoying your Wednesday evening.  Have a great night.  God bless.

Challenges:
Seems a Little Sketchy--#38
Creative Craft Challenges 2--#9  All About Animals
Penny's Challenges--#125 Animals

3 comments:

  1. This turtle takes the cake! look at that expression -- it is priceless! You did a wonderful job coloring on this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.

    Caz PPC DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "All About Animals" challenge at Creative Craft.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.