2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs.

Shheeewww!!! It's hot here today.  88 degrees in May. This should not be happening.  We have three ceiling fans and two smaller fans going and it's still hot.  My husband is going to have to plug in the a/c tonight.

So, thanks for stopping by today.  I have a wedding card for y'all today.  My husband's cousin is getting married next month and I made this card for them, but it fits a couple of challenges too.  I used a Beccy Muir image for this card and paper pieced the wedding dress, veil and tux.


I had this fancy cream colored paper in my stash and I'm not sure what I was hoarding it for, but it worked perfectly for her dress and veil.  I used a SU Gray for the tux.  The vest is the same paper as the dress.  I used my Spectrum Noir to color in the couple.

I stamped the sentiment with Memento Espresso Truffle.  It's a set from Inkadinkado called Marriage.

I used SU Basic Black for the card base.  The DP is from Colorbok.  I added a sheer silver ribbon and some pearls from Queen and Co. to finish it off.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I have a couple more to post so stay tuned.  God bless.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly--If The Paper Fits--Paper Piecing
Fab N Funky--#171  Use Your Favorite Embellishment

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Hope you stay cool. I'm holding out on turning the air on. Once we do, it stays on all summer. But...with it hitting 90 day after day, it's sure getting hot! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.