2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teacher Thank You

I am seriously late posting this one.  I have already mailed it and just forgot to post it.  This is my card for last Tuesday's Teapot Tuesday.  We are sending thank yous to Barb for all she does.  Our tea party went to Evansville, MN last week.


I used a cute Teacher image from Rhoda's called Fauna Teacher to make this card.  I used colored pencils and OMS on this one.  I trimmed the image down and matted it on a very light bluish gray.  The sentiment is from Cloud 9's Stamp America.  I stamped it with Versa Fine Onyx.  I matted the sentiment on the same card stock as the image.  The background DP is from DCWV and I thought it worked perfectly with a teacher card.  I matted it on the light bluish-gray card stock too.  The card base is a light turquoise card stock from Recollections.  I did chose one other DP for the background of the whole card and it is from DCWV.  The pearls are from Queen and Co and the little flowers are from Jolie's.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you haven't had a chance to join in the Tea Parties on SCS, click HERE for this weeks party. 

I'm also entering this card in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge for this week.

Have a wonderful day.  God bless y'all.

4 comments:

  1. I love this little girl, with her school books. It is so cute - and your coloring is gorgeous (as usual). Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute emily, I love all the bling. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and image. Love the bling too. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Emily! Thanks for entering in our "Thank Your Teacher" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. :-D Hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.