2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dreams

Thanks for stopping in to see what I've been up to.  I got alot done today, so I'm taking a break and blogging a bit.

My card this time uses an image from A Day for Daisies.  You can find some really cute whimsical images on their blog.  I used a cute girl playing the piano for this one.


I started by printing off my image on Neenah card stock.  I colored her in with BIC markers and Copics for her skin.  I trimmed her down and matted the image on a pretty dark blue from Recollections.  I printed out a cute sentiment from Walt Disney..who doesn't just love Disney right?  I also matted the sentiment on the same blue.  I made the card base using the same blue and sized it to 5" square.  I am hung up on square cards for some reason.  I cut a piece of white card stock from Recollections and ran it through the Allegro EF.  I thought that was the perfect fit.  After wrapping a piece of blue ribbon around the center, I added the image and sentiment.  To finish off the card, I added three music notes from Mrs. Grossman.  I don't usually use her stickers because they are kind of childish, but I had these in my stash and thought they worked.

I'm so glad that you decided to take a gander at what I have created.  Thanks so much.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
A Day for Daisies--White Embossed Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.