2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, April 26, 2013

Our New Addition

Hello peeps.  I just wanted to post really quick that we have a new addition to our family.  His name is Charlie.


Isn't he a doll..He is 5lbs and 22 inches long.  He arrived today. He is a reborn.  Kierstynne saved up her money to buy him and she is so excited to have a little brother.  I can't believe how real he looks. We went to Walmart today and had 4 people stop us to look at the baby.  They were totally shocked when they realized it was a doll.

Just thought you guys would like to see our Baby Charlie Andrew Thubbron.

2 comments:

  1. He does look real! I saw awwwwwe when I first saw the picture. Then I saw your note! The dolls that stand in the corner and these have always sent willies up me!!!!!! Thanks for sharin though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.