2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, April 22, 2013

Bloom Card

Well, I have one more for y'all this morning.  Thanks for hanging in with me.

This card uses a sentiment from Annabell's.  I enlarged it to take up most of the card front and die cut it with Labels 10 from Nestabilities.


For the back ground, I used five different DPs from the Colorbok Woodhaven collection.  I trimmed them down to 1"x5" and adhered them to a 5.25" square Gray SU card base.  After die cutting the sentiment, I used my Crop-a-dile to make two holes on each side to slide the ribbon through.  I actually like the bow this time.  I have a hard time making my bows look right, but this one turned out pretty well.  I didn't add any embellishments to this card so that it would follow the sketch for this week at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Thanks so much for hanging with me today.  Have a wonderful day.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Seems a Little Sketchy--#37
Card Making' Mamas--Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I love your take on our sketch. The different designs on your background remind me of a quilt. It's fabulous!! Great Job!!

    Thanks again for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy!! Please remember we have a new challenge every 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy and we hope to see you back again soon!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.