2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, April 26, 2013

Sugah

Happy Friday, y'all.  I have been MIA for a few days.  I haven't felt real well so I haven't been crafting..

I have a Queen Kat Design card for y'all today.  The artist is Terrell Dorfeo and this is Rockability Chick....


I used my colored pencils for this image.  After coloring her, I trimmed down the image and matted it on a piece of red card stock from Recollections.  I searched through my stash bin and found these pieces of DP.  I think they look kinda retro so they work nicely with this image.  I matted each one on red card stock before adding it to the card.  The back ground paper is a panel of navy blue from Recollections.  Adding a few gems finished off this card.

Hop on over to QKD if you haven't had a chance.  There is something for everyone.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.  God bless y'all.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.