2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, April 28, 2013

Love 2 Create Card

Good morning friends.  It's Sunday and kinda dreary here today.  It's good to see y'all this morning.

The card I have to showcase today uses a Melonheadz design by Nikki.  This card is my idea of CAS.

To make this card, I started with a 4.25" square card base using Red card base using SU card stock.  I used a panel of Black (Recollections) card stock as a base  for the squares of DP from DCWV.  I wrapped some red and black ribbon around the corners and around the middle.  Adding a few gems from Queen and Co finished off this little card.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope y'all have a great Sunday.  God bless.

Challenges:
Love to Create--#62  Bingo Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.