2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hello

I'm so glad you took the time to come see me today.  I truly appreciate it.  

I have another cute birdie card for y'all.  This image is from Broken Box Stock.  I used my BIC Markers to color this image after printing it off on Neenah card stock.



I made my card base from light blue card stock from Colorbok.  It's a typical A2 card this time.   I cut a piece of colorful blue and orange DP from DCWV for the back ground.  I matted my image on a piece of turquoise card stock from Recollections.  The sentiment is from TCP Secret Garden Collage that I got at Tuesday Morning for $.97.  I love that store.  I stamped it with Bahama Blue from Memento.  I trimmed it down and matted it on the same turquoise as the image.  For the flowers, I used two EK Success punches, Mini 5 petal and Small 5 petal.  I used the turquoise card stock and the back ground paper to make them.  I added a yellow gem from Queen and Co to the centers.

Thanks again for stopping by.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Broken Box Stock--Think Spring
Sketch Saturday--#252
Fab N Funky--#165 April Showers

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card. Really love your flowers and sweet image.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, I love the layered flowers you made. Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.