2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, April 11, 2013

Celebration

Good Morning friends.  It's been a while since I have posted.  I have been in a bit of a funk.  But, I'm back and ready to show y'all what I have been making this week.

I have a cute image from Meljen's this morning.

I just love this sweet little donkey.  He looks ready to party.  I began this card with a 5" square Red card base.  I printed off the image onto Neenah card stock and colored him with Chromatix pens.  I cut him out so I could pop him up on the card.  I also printed out the coordinating sentiment and colored it then added some Glitter Pen.  I trimmed a piece of GCD DP using both sides of the paper.  I added a little cupcake brad to finish off the card.

Thanks for joining me this morning.  Have a truly blessed day.

Challenge:
Meljen's--Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.