2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, April 11, 2013

I {heart} You Mom

Good Morning.  So glad you stopped in this morning.  It's dreary here this morning.  It rained all night and is supposed to rain today.  Makes you want to go back to bed and snuggle up with a good book.

The card I have for you this morning uses a Milk Coffee image.


I printed out the image onto Neenah card stock and used my BIC markers to color her in.  After coloring her I used the Nestabilities Ovals and Scalloped Ovals to die cut the image and make a mat.

I made the card base from Coral card stock from HOTP.  I then cut a panel from Aqua card stock from HOTP for a mat.  The DP is from ATD.  I die cut two ovals from the Coral card stock.  I used a strip of DP that is on the back side of the same paper.  I punched it with my Fiskars border punch.  The sentiment is from Studio G and I stamped it with Colorbox Aqua ink.  I punched out the  sentiment with a Fiskars oval scalloped punch.  I added three Prima roses in Coral and Aqua.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I truly appreciate it.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday--#253
Make It Monday--#135 with Milk Coffee
Daring Cardmakers--Coral and Aqua
Sweet Stampin Challenge--Scallops
Card Mania Challenge--#18 Punches/Die Cuts
Fashionista Challenge--#14 Mother's Day
Created with Love--#36  Recipe Challenge
Divas by Design Challenge--Flowers

11 comments:

  1. Fab card Emily!! Love the colors and your flowers!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Recipe 1,2,3 Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Emily it is so pretty and your coloring is wonderful. the colors you chose all go well together and of course I love the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Created With Love Challenges
    Linda K>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, I love your card. The flowers are so pretty. Love the image and the colors you used. Thanks for joining our Recipe 1, 2, 3 challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and colourful card. Love it!! Gorgeous flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Scallops” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, lovely card and beautiful colours, like the cute girl and the beautiful flowers:) Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge this time!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, I love the pretty flowers :D!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make It Monday!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the background paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. DP is fab.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
    SandraT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the image, flowers and those die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    DT. member
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, very beautiful, thank you for being our challenge Card mania!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.