2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, April 22, 2013

Bugaboo Card

Welcome to my blog.  I hope you are having a great Monday so far.  The card I have for you today uses items from my stash to complete this one as well as a Gus image from Bugagoo.  Isn't he just a riot?


I pulled DPs from my stash bin to make this card.  The image I colored with BIC markers just to give a pop of color.  I added some Glossy Accents to Gus' glasses but Kierstynne decided to look at it before it was dry and the Glossy Accents ran down Gus' face.  I tried to get it off, but it wouldn't come off.  Oh well, it just looks like he's crying now..  I left this one pretty plain and figured I could use it for a masculine card.  

Thanks for stopping in today.  Enjoy your Monday.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.