2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, April 21, 2013

Auction for Charity

Happy Sunday, friends.  I hope your day is off to a great start.  It turned cold again here in NEPA and I am sitting here in front of the heater as I write this post.

I have decided to try and do an auction.  With all the tragedy and destruction this last week, I feel that I need to do something.  I'm not sure how this is going to turn out, but hopefully I will be able to raise some money to send to one of the families impacted by the Boston bombing and one family in Texas.

Here's my plan...I am going to post some of the cards I have made here on this post.  If you would like to bid on it, leave a comment letting me know which card and how much you are bidding.  The highest bidder wins.  I will leave the auction open until the end of the month.  The winner will be announced on May 1st.  You can send me the money (check, cash, money order) and I will mail you the card.  Kierstynne is going to make one too...I will have hers posted as soon as she is finished. 

I hope this works.  God willing we will raise quite a bit.

Here's the first card..

Card #2

Card # 3




Card #4


Card #5


Card #6


Card #7


Card #8

Card #9


Card #10


Please let your friends know about this auction.  They do not have to become followers of my blog, although that would be great, in order to bid.  Let's band together and raise some money to support two families.

God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.