2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, April 12, 2013

You Make Me Smile

Good Morning and welcome back to Em's Many Thoughts.  I have really been slacking in that department.  I started this blog a couple years ago to post some of the strange thoughts that go racing though my mind at any given time, but over the year it has progressed into  a craft blog.  Not a bad progression, just a somewhat off kilter one.  But, I'm glad that you have chosen to follow me (for all those wonderful friends who do) and those who just stop in periodically to see what I'm up too.  I truly appreciate it and love the wonderful comments that you leave.  I read each and every one.

So, on to the card for today.  This card is for the A Day 4 Daisies challenge for this week and uses one of their images.  I colored the image with BIC markers and then applied Glossy Accents to the balloons.  After it dried, I cut around the balloons so that I could pop them up.  I rounded the corners and matted the image on an Old Olive card base.


I used two different DPs, one from ATD and one from DCWV.  I matted them on a light blue card stock from Colorbok.  The sentiment and swirly lines are from a rub on pack that I bought years ago from Paper Wishes.  I matted the sentiment on the same Old Olive card stock.  Adding some little red gems finished off the card.

Thanks for stopping in today and I pray y'all have a wonderful Friday.

Challenges:
AD4D--#67  Favorite Technique--Fussy Cutting and using Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. Great card, I love the colors on the dress. Thanks for joining us at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.