2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, April 27, 2013

Paper Ala Mode Card 4/27

Good Morning.  Welcome to another Saturday at Paper Ala Mode over on the Outlawz.  Our theme this week is Anything Goes.

I used an Anne Fenton design to make this card.  After printing and coloring this adorable little bear, I used my Nestabilities to die cut the image and mat.  I chose Kraft card stock from Recollections as my base and a light blue card stock also from Recollections for the back ground.  I had these cute little cupcakes and sentiment from Studio G in my stash so I thought I would use them.  I added some color and sparkle to them with Sakura Glitter Gel Pens.  Adding some gems from Queen and Co. finished off this card.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been creating.  If you get a chance, hop on over to the Outlawz Ning site and join us for some fun challenges and great prizes.

Have a great day.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.