2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, April 13, 2013

Your Pad or Mine

Hoppy Saturday friends.  I have another card for y'all this afternoon.  I picked an image from Anne Fenton to make this card.  This is Frieda.


She's sittin' on her pad waiting for her man.  She's all dressed and fabulous.  I used my Chromatix pens to add the color to this image which was printed on Neenah card stock. I trimmed it down and matted the image on a panel of Basic Black card stock (SU).  For the background, I trimmed down two DPs from DCWV to 2.5" squares.  I matted them on the same black card stock and added them to a card base made from green Colorbok card stock.  I hand wrote the sentiment and matted it on the black card stock.  In order to follow the sketch from I {heart} Sketches, I took a black sharpie and added dot circles to the corners of the red panels.

Thanks for visiting me.  I appreciate it.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
I {heart} Sketches--#13
Craft Your Passion--#157 Water, water everywhere

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "Water, water everwhere" Monday Challenge... what a fun card Emily! I can't get over the lipstick on that silly frog! LOL! Good luck in the Challenge and I hope we see more of your work next week!
    ~ginny
    Design Team - Craft Your Passions
    RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love the vibrant colour and the gingham is great Thanks for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I love the polka dots and the sentiment is excellent. THanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion.
    Anita
    DT CYP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I love froggs.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.