2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, April 29, 2013

Wild About You

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you enjoy your visit.

I have a decoupage card for y'all today.  This beautiful image is from Trimgym's blog and store.  Jo has some amazingly beautiful images.

I printed out the decoupage sheet on white card stock and cut all the pieces out.  I also printed out the coordinating background paper.  I used pop dots to add all the pieces of the tiger together.  I had the trees and grass die cuts in my stash so I thought I would use them.  I saw this idea over on the Outlawz site this morning and loved the way Deonna Bemish made her lion card so I lifted the idea and used it for my tiger.  The sentiment is from Stampendous Changito Duos set.  I thought it fit perfectly with this card even though it is in a monkey set.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.