2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Basket Of Strawberries

Hello there my friends.  How is everyone this fine Tuesday evening.  It's pretty chilly here.  I thought that stupid groundhog indicated Spring..I think he got confused this year.

I have a card that features a Beccy Muir image for y'all today.  I used my BIC markers to color this one after printing it on Neenah card stock.


I used a sketch from Freshly Made to create this card.  I used DP from DCWV and KandCO.  The card stock is from Recollections.  I found this sentiment in a set of stamps from Fiskars called Fresh Fruit.  I punch out the sentiment using an EK Success Label punch.  I added a strip of ribbon from my stash and some gems from Queen and Co. to finish it off.  I wish I had a basket full of big juicy strawberries.  They look really good.  Some chocolate to dip them in wouldn't be bad either..hehe

Thanks for stopping in today.  I truly appreciate it.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody--#17 Anything Goes
Freshly Made Sketches--#79

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely summercard. Those strewberries are sure looking good. Great job with the coloring.
    Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.