2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 39

Hello.  Thanks for stopping in today.  I know there is alot to look at today, but I am trying to catch up with my posting.  I should be posting one card per day, but it just doesn't work that way in my house. :)

This card was made for a challenge over on The Outlawz.  I have told you guys about how much fun their challenges are and I have to admit, I'm addicted.  I'm just addicted to The Outlawz as I am to SCS.  I think I need a 12 step program..lol.  Today we have a Christmas Card.  I used a large background stamp on this one and then used Nestabilities to cut it out.  The sentiment is from my stash.  Thanks for stopping and looking and may God bless you.


Stamp: my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Old Olive; TCP Red
CS: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla; Recollections Red; Recollections Olive Green
DP: my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.