2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 47

Thanks for stopping in today.  It's a beautiful day here.  Not too hot, but very sunny.  Today's card uses a  technique that I have never used before.  You cut three pieces of white cardstock in graduated sized, and then stamp them with the same background stamp, mount them on a piece of cardstock with a 1/8" border and stack them.  It turned out pretty neat actually.  I stamped a small focal image to put in the middle, but you can leave it blank or add a sentiment.

I used a neutral color scheme.  Chocolate Brown and White.  The peacock was pretty cool.  I'm glad you guys stopped in today.  If you want to leave a comment, I would love to read them.  God bless you.

Stamp: Henna Prints from Fiskars
Ink: TCP Chocolate Brown
CS: Dark Brown-Recollections; Whisper White-Stampin' Up
Adhesive: ATG

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! This is very pretty, Em. Love the color combo, and the peacock stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.