2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 44

Hello.  Summer is definitely here in our little corner of Pennsylvania.  It's been so very hot.  I absolutely hate wearing shoes.  When I was a child, I actually fought with my grandma about having to put them on. Then I hit my teenage years and the shoe bug bit me big time.  When I met my husband and moved here to PA, I had 84 pair.  Now, after 13 years, I only have 5.  My daughter has inherited by childhood dislike of shoes.  She hates wearing them, but likes collecting them.  I can't figure that out.

So today's card is all about my obsession with Crocs and Flip Flops.  It was done for all challenge on the Outlawz.  I chose flip flops because I love them.  I have two pair of Crocs that get mad use, even in the winter and three pair of flips.   Where I am from down south, the sentiment rings so true.  I hope you enjoy this cute little card.  Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you.


Stamp: my stash (probably Studio G)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Sakura Glitter Pens
CS: Black-Recollections; Pink-Recollections; White-GP 110#
DP: DCWV All Girl paper pad
Sentiment: printed out from my computer
Adhesives: Tombow 2 way Zig Pen; ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.