2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 57

Hola friends.  I hope you are all having a great day.  I am just sitting here trying to catch up on my blogging.  I am only 3 weeks behind...:(  I don't know how some of these ladies and gentlemen keep up with their blogs daily.  I sure can't.
So, this little card I made from a coloring page.  I resized it and colored it with colored pencils and OMS.  I didn't think it needed any embellies because the picture itself was so busy.  Just a few letter stickers and our little cat is Chillaxin'.  Everything came from my stash.  I am still keeping to my no buying deal.  Well, except for two tape runners.  I gotta have adhesive to create right??

Well, I hope you all have a great day, or night depending on what time you are checking out my blog.  Adios amigos.  God bless!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you crafting tonight! Your cards are all so sweet - this one is just adorable! Love the sentiment :) Chillaxin... Ha ha...I know what you mean about some of the ladies keeping up with their blogs. I know some that are on 9-10 DT's - wow - how do they do anything else? Hope your week's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti. Your words always make me feel special. I don't know how they could be on that many. I'm on one and have a hard time keeping up.

    Yep, my week is going good and I hope yours is too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.