2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 59

Buongiorno!  Today our hello is from Italy.  I have heard this word and quite a few others alot considering that my husband's father's family is Italian.  Our annual Italian Festival is coming up in a few weeks and I can't wait.  Talk about good food...Yummy!!

Well, on to the reason you stopped in today.  A new card.  So here it is.  This is Liberty Riley.  I did a Round Robin swap over on SCS and this is one of the images I picked.  I love Riley Moose.  He is so dang cute.  This card was done for a challenge over on the Outlawz for Sunday's CAS (clean and simple)  I printed out the sentiment from my computer and matted it on strips of red to resemble a flag.  The background paper is part of the blue stars part of a flag.  I colored Liberty Riley with colored pencils and OMS then cut him out with Nestabilities.  I matted him on a red oval cut from Nestabilities and a plain white oval also cut from Nestabilities.  I shaded the actual image with a little yellow to simulate a glow.  I also used pop dots to give Mr. Liberty some dimension.
I hope you guys like Mr. Liberty as much as I do.  Ciao! and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.