2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 53

Hello my crafty friends.  How is everyone today?  We have finished our 2nd day of homeschool and things are going great.  Kierstynne is breezing through already.  Hopefully it will get a little more challenging for her.  If not, we are going to be moving into 4th grade LA and Math before January.

Today's card was done for the Wednesday's Sketch Challenge over on The Outlawz .  If you haven't had a chance to check out their site, I highly recommend it.  They have a different challenge for everyday of the week.  I love them!!  I used a set of rub ons that I have had for a few years now.  It's CAS and No stamping..  I love this little angel..she is so cute.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate it.  Oh, and just FYI, we are only 6 people away from my blog giveaway.  Let's get those 6 people so I can give away something..:)  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.