2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 34

Hello there.  I finally have been able to complete and post my card for Queen Kat Designs that should have been posted on Saturday.  It's been a little rough here this past week.

For this card I used a new stamp by Renee Lavoie.  I love her stamps.  She has the best mermaids.  This one is called Aquamarine Tide.  I love the little sea turtles that are hanging around her.

I stamped her with Versamark and embossed in black.  I used Spectrum Noir pens to color her in, then used some Distress Inks to make water.  She was alot of fun to color and I think she came out beautifully.  A few buttons and a little ribbon and she was complete.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me and I hope you will jump over to Queen Kat's and check out all the wonderful stamps she has for sale by some really talented artists.


Stamp: Aquamarine Tide by Renee Lavoie
Ink: Versamark
Embossing Powder
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Pens,  Distress Inks in Broken China and Vintage Photo
CS: Basic Black; Whisper White-Stampin' Up; Aqua-Colorbok
DP: Printed Vellum from my stash
Embellishments: Blue buttons and ribbon from my stash
Adhesives: ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.